Sunday, September 11, 2022

 

Stumpy Lake Exploration Journal

Adventures in Watershed Stewardship


Hello everyone! I am excited to embark on this new adventure exploring the Stumpy Lake watershed. My name is Rachel Rife and I am currently a student at the Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability, a division of Virginia Tech. Pursuing a Masters in Natural Resources, this semester I'm enrolled in a Watershed Stewardship course. Throughout this semester I'll be adventuring around Stumpy Lake here in Virginia Beach, VA and blogging about all of my findings and discoveries. I would love for you to follow along with me on this exciting watershed journey. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Trees of Stumpy Lake Watershed

In an effort to familiarize myself with common trees growing in the Stumpy Lake Watershed, I spent time researching trees while on-site. I g...